Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Old Orchard Beach History wiki.
This site contains historical information about the town of Old Orchard Beach, in the state of Maine.
On this site, you can:
- Browse information about the many hotels, guesthouses, cottages, inns and lodgings that have come and gone throughout the years, like the Fiske House.
- Explore historic maps.
- Examine birth records from 1883 onward.
- Sort through a list of fires that have struck the town throughout its history.
- Learn about the origin of town boundaries, including how the Pepperrell property was divided and how the town limits were laid out.
- Peruse excerpts from a variety of publications and newspapers about the area, including the Old Orchard Mirror.
- Browse historic restaurants and eateries.
- View a list of all articles on the site.
To contact the wiki, send all email to email@example.com